Breaded Zucchini with Oregano & Thyme
- 4 zucchini cut into half-inch slices
- 1 cup of bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- ½ teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of dried oregano leaves
- ½ teaspoon of dried thyme leaves
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- ¼ cup of milk
- olive oil
- In a bowl mix the breadcrumbs with salt, peppers and herbs.
- In another bowl, mix the eggs with the milk and beat with a fork.
- Dip the zucchini in the egg and milk mixture.
- Put some breadcrumbs on a plate and bread the wet zucchini.
- In a skillet over medium heat with a little olive oil, cook the zucchini for 2-3 minutes per side, until golden brown and set them to drain on paper towels.
- Serve hot.
Thank you for saving and sharing this breaded zucchini with oregano and thyme recipe on Pinterest.