I have not finished cooking them when they disappear from the plate.
… and as a side dish too…I think one of these days I will serve them with some mozzarella and tomato sauce (for the Italian guy living in my tummy!)Buon apetitto!
I hope you like this breaded zucchini with oregano and thyme recipe, as much as I do.
Breaded Zucchini with Oregano & Thyme
- 4 zucchini cut into half-inch slices
- 1 cup of bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- ½ teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of dried oregano leaves
- ½ teaspoon of dried thyme leaves
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- ¼ cup of milk
- olive oil
- In a bowl mix the breadcrumbs with salt, peppers and herbs.
- In another bowl, mix the eggs with the milk and beat with a fork.
- Dip the zucchini in the egg and milk mixture.
- Put some breadcrumbs on a plate and bread the wet zucchini.
- In a skillet over medium heat with a little olive oil, cook the zucchini for 2-3 minutes per side, until golden brown and set them to drain on paper towels.
- Serve hot.
Did you make this recipe?Tag @enrilemoine on Instagram and hashtag it #byenrilemoine. Thank you!
Thank you for saving and sharing this breaded zucchini with oregano and thyme recipe on Pinterest.
- White Wine Sangria Recipe: It Tastes like Summer! - June 8, 2023
- Venezuelan Torta de Plátano Recipe: Ripe Plantain & Cheese Casserole - June 5, 2023
- 40 Must-Have Recipes to Elevate Your Memorial Day Cookout - May 24, 2023