Tomato & Yellow Squash Tian
- 4 Tbs. of extra virgin olive oil
- 2 medium white or yellow onions finely sliced
- 4 garlic cloves finely sliced
- 4 rosemary sprigs only the leaves
- 4 medium tomatoes sliced
- 2 medium yellow squash sliced
- Coarse sea salt
- In a saucepan sauté the onions, garlic and rosemary leaves on a low to medium heat for 5 minutes or until they are tender.
- In a shallow oven dish arrange the yellow squash and the tomatoes and spread on top the onion mixture.
- Salt to taste.
- Bake it on a preheated 375° oven for 45 minutes.