This post is also available in: Español
Grilled corn on the cob
- 6 corn ears entire without leaves or beard
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the grill.
- In a pot with water, add some salt and soak the ears of 10-15 minutes.
- Put the cobs to cook on the grill, over indirect heat, for 5 minutes, turn them and cook for 5 more minutes.
- Put the cobs over direct heat and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side. Do not be afraid if you char them a little: you’ll get a better, more complex flavor.
- Spread the cob with butter and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve hot.
Thank you for saving and sharing this grilled corn on the cob recipe on Pinterest.