… and the best part is that you’ll have a feast in your deck with no mess in the kitchen!
Grilled lobsters tails
- 4 lobster tails
- 1 stick of butter 8 Tbsp., melted
- Fresh lime juice
- Preheat the grill to medium heat.
- Cut the shell part of the lobster lengthwise and take away the vein.
- Season the flesh with some lemon juice and melted butter.
- Place the lobster tails on the grill and cook them off the fire for 3-4 minutes each side.
- When the shell turns red and the flesh is white, the lobsters are done. Do not over cook.
- Serve the lobster hot with some melted butter on a small saucer on the side to dip in.
Thank you for saving and sharing this grilled lobster tails recipe on Pinterest.