This post is also available in: Español
Black Bean & Grilled Corn Salad with Cilantro
- 1 ½ cups of black beans cooked and drained
- 1 ½ cups of corn kernels from grilled cobs
- 1 cup of tomato seeded and diced
- ½ cup minced onion
- ¼ cup of red bell pepper finely diced
- 1 ½ cups of cilantro leaves washed and dried
- ¼ cup of extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons of red wine vinegar
- Coarse sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- In a bowl combine the beans, corn, tomato, onion, pepper and cilantro.
- In a cup, mix the olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper and mix to emulsify.
- Add the vinaigrette to the salad and toss.
- Cover and marinate in the fridge for at least half an hour.
- Serve cold. This salad is much more flavorful the next day.
Thank you for saving and sharing this Black Bean & Grilled Corn Salad with Cilantro recipe on Pinterest.0