This cocktail is made of equal parts of Ron de Venezuela Santa Teresa 1796 and rum and coffee liquor Arakú, some drops of Angostura bitters and milk froth.
- 1 ½ oz Ron de Venezuela Santa Teresa 1796
- 1 ½ oz of Arakú rum and coffee liquor
- 4 drops of Angostura bitters
- 1 oz of skim milk froth
- In a shaker with crushed ice, shake all the ingredients but the milk froth.
- Pour on a chilled cocktail glass.
- Top with the milk froth and garnish with 3 roasted coffee beans.
Thank you for saving and sharing this Venezuelan Cappuccino recipe on Pinterest.