Arepas Filled with Tuna Salad
- 4 arepas
- 1 5 oz can of tuna with olive oil strained
- 1/3 cup of onion chopped
- 2/3 cup of tomato diced left in a strainer for 5-10 minutes (to drain the juices)
- 2 Tbs. of mayonnaise I used Just Mayo
- 1 Tbs. of fresh cilantro leaves chopped
- Prepare the arepas as you usually would. Click here to see how to make them in an arepa maker.
- Place the ingredients for the salad in a large bowl and mix them.
- Cut the arepas open and fill them as you would a sandwich.
Thank you for saving and sharing this Arepas filled with tuna salda on Pinterest.