This post is also available in: Español
Passion Fruit Mojito.
It’s Friday. I’ve had a few weeks now where I feel like a disgruntled employee, waiting for the weekend, counting the days for Friday since early Wednesday, and just wanting to get a drink. Strike that: wanting to get a mojito, with Santa Teresa Añejo, passion fruit juice, spearmint leaves, and a lot of ice. Please don¡t tell me such an acidic sharp-tasting fruit wasn’t born to be blended together with the best rum.Passion fruit mojitos are extremely popular here in Miami, where, oddly enough, one can’t always find passion fruit itself. Fortunately, one can buy frozen pulp: add a little brown sugar, a few leaves of spearmint, Ron de Venezuela, and TGIF!
Passion Fruit Mojito
- 2 oz of passion fruit juice
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 12 spearmint leaves
- 2 oz Ron de Venezuela Santa Teresa Añejo
- Club soda
- Put the passion fruit juice, sugar, and spearmint leaves in a shaker and muddle.
- Add the rum and a large amount of ice. Shake vigorously until the shaker begins to condense.
- Strain into a glass with plenty of fresh ice.
- Top off with club soda and garnish with a spearmint sprig.
Thank you for saving and sharing this Passion Fruit Mojito Recipe on Pinterest.
[amazon_link asins=’B00AFZ6B4E,B0723499B8,B06WGYRMF2,B07B9KLRDC,1607745259,0399580042,1474817009,0393089037,088088360X,0762457260′ template=’ProductCarouselEn’ store=’lemoine-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’79260d13-7171-11e8-a8ea-a3610f12f6ab’]