This post is also available in: Español
Watermelon & Blueberry Salad.This watermelon salad with blueberries is the perfect summer salad, as it is prepared with two of the fruits of the season.
It can be eaten as a dessert and also as a savory salad with some feta cheese or, as in this case, with fresh goat cheese and a few drops of balsamic vinegar reduction. The fresh mint leaves make it even more refreshing and if you serve it cold “from the fridge”, that’s all the better.
This watermelon and blueberry salad is perfect for those hot days and to accompany meats, poultry and grilled fish.
Watermelon & Blueberry Salad
- 4 cups seedless watermelon , cut into half-inch cubes
- 1 cup blueberries
- ½ cup fresh feta cheese or goat's cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint leaves
- Balsamic vinegar reduction
- n a bowl, combine all ingredients except the balsamic vinegar reduction.
- Refrigerate covered until ready to serve.
- Serve and dress every portion with a couple of drops of the balsamic vinegar reduction.
Thank you for saving and sharing this watermelon & blueberry salad recipe on Pinterest.