- 1 cup of seedless watermelon cubes
- 6 peppermint leaves
- ¾ oz of fresh lemon or lime juice
- ½ oz of agave nectar
- 1 ½ oz of Ron de Venezuela Santa Teresa Claro
- 1 oz of club soda
- In a shaker, muddle the mint, watermelon and the agave nectar. A
- dd the rum and lime juice, and fill with ice.
- Shake well and strain into a rock glass filled with ice cubes.
- Top off with club soda and garnish with a watermelon wedge.
Thank you for saving and sharing this watermelon mojito recipe on Pinterest.