Balsamic vinegar reduction.Balsamic vinegar reduction is a great dressing. Good for salads. Good for vegetables. Good for pizzas. Good for bruschettas and crostinis.
By simmering the vinegar, either plain or with some sugar, you reduce the acidity its natural acidity to get an amazing flavorful syrup. It’s good to have handy. And it’s so easy to make.
Balsamic Vinegar Reduction
- 1 cup of balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbs . of brown sugar optional
- On a small pot over medium heat boil the vinegar with the sugar. Reduce the heat and simmer for 15-20 minutes, until the liquid is reduce to half. Save in a bottle or air tight container and refrigerate.
- On a small pot over medium heat, boil the vinegar with the sugar.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for 15-20 minutes, until the liquid is reduced to half.
- Save in a bottle or air tight container and refrigerate.
Did you make this recipe?Tag @enrilemoine on Instagram and hashtag it #byenrilemoine. Thank you!
Thank you for saving and sharing this balsamic vinegar reduction recipe on Pinterest.
- 40 Must-Have Recipes to Elevate Your Memorial Day Cookout - May 24, 2023
- Driving Hyundai’s IONIQ 6 in Savannah: The Future is Today! - May 15, 2023
- Venezuelan Chicha de Arroz: Rice & Milk Drink Recipe - April 12, 2023