This post is also available in: Español
Glazed Baby Carrots with Orange Juice, Brown Sugar and Ginger
- 1 pound of baby carrots
- 2 tbs . of butter
- 2 tbs . of brown sugar
- 1/3 cup of freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 tbs .of fresh ginger peeled and grated
- Coarse sea salt
- Freshly grated white pepper
- 1 tsp . lemon juice freshly squeezed
- Fresh parsley chopped, for garnish
- In a small saucepan combine all ingredients but lemon juice and parsley.
- Bring to boil uncover over medium heat, then cover and reduce the heat so the carrots simmer for 12 to 15 minutes until tender but not overcooked.
- Add the lemon juice and combine.
- Garnish with parsley.
Thank you for saving and sharing this glazed baby carrots recipe on Pinterest.