This post is also available in: Español
Glazed Baby Carrots with Orange Juice, Brown Sugar and Ginger
These glazed baby carrots are cooked to perfection with some grated ginger, brown sugar and citrus juices.
- 1 pound of baby carrots
- 2 tbs . of butter
- 2 tbs . of brown sugar
- 1/3 cup of freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 tbs .of fresh ginger peeled and grated
- Coarse sea salt
- Freshly grated white pepper
- 1 tsp . lemon juice freshly squeezed
- Fresh parsley chopped, for garnish
In a small saucepan combine all ingredients but lemon juice and parsley.
Bring to boil uncover over medium heat, then cover and reduce the heat so the carrots simmer for 12 to 15 minutes until tender but not overcooked.
Add the lemon juice and combine.
Garnish with parsley.
Thank you for saving and sharing this glazed baby carrots recipe on Pinterest.