This post is also available in: Español
And perfect to celebrate this Cinco de Mayo too!
Multicolor Caprese Salad
- 1 mozzarella di bufala
- 2 cups of multicolor tomatoes cut in half and depending on the size , quartered
- 12 basil leaves cut into thin strips
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- In a bowl, place tomatoes with a little olive oil, salt and pepper, stir and let marinate for at least half an hour.
- When serving, add basil and stir.
- On a plate, make a bed with tomatoes and put the mozzarella in the middle, as if it were a nest.
- Sprinkle mozzarella with a few drops of olive oil.
Thank you for saving and sharing this multicolor Caprese salad recipe on Pinterest.