Multicolor Caprese Salad. Whenever I buy buffalo milk mozzarella, I make Caprese salad, one of my favorite salads.
Today’s Caprese salad is so beautiful because it’s made with a mixture of multicolored tomatoes I bought just because they looked so cute in their package. When I checked them, I realized they were a produce from Mexico.Because I believe cooking is in Technicolor, I decided to make today’s Caprese salad with multicolored Mexican tomatoes and mozzarella di bufala Garolo, brought directly from Campana in Italy (and long live globalization!)
I also added fresh basil from my kitchen garden! Isn’t this cute?
And perfect to celebrate this Cinco de Mayo too!
Multicolor Caprese Salad
- 1 mozzarella di bufala
- 2 cups of multicolor tomatoes cut in half and depending on the size , quartered
- 12 basil leaves cut into thin strips
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- In a bowl, place tomatoes with a little olive oil, salt and pepper, stir and let marinate for at least half an hour.
- When serving, add basil and stir.
- On a plate, make a bed with tomatoes and put the mozzarella in the middle, as if it were a nest.
- Sprinkle mozzarella with a few drops of olive oil.
Did you make this recipe?Tag @enrilemoine on Instagram and hashtag it #byenrilemoine. Thank you!
Thank you for saving and sharing this multicolor Caprese salad recipe on Pinterest.
Latest posts by Enri (see all)
- 40 Must-Have Recipes to Elevate Your Memorial Day Cookout - May 24, 2023
- Driving Hyundai’s IONIQ 6 in Savannah: The Future is Today! - May 15, 2023
- Venezuelan Chicha de Arroz: Rice & Milk Drink Recipe - April 12, 2023