Herb Roasted Turkey
- 1-10 pound turkey unfrozen, washed and dried with paper towels
- ½ a recipe of the Wild and Basmati Rice Turkey Stuffing with Cranberries Apples, Bacon and Herbs
- ½ a recipe of herbs and garlic butter in a log and sliced into 1/8 inch medallions
- ½ onion chopped
- 1 carrot chopped
- 3 celery stalks chopped
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- Put an oven bag on a roasting pan.
- Place the onions, carrots and celery on the bottom of the bag.
- Put the butter medallions between the turkey skin and meet, and then in the cavity. Stuff the cavity with the rice mixture.
- Secure the turkey and place it inside the bag.
- Place some more butter on the breast.
- Tie the bag and roast the turkey, inside the bag, for 4.5 hours.
- Wait at least half hour to place the turkey on the serving plate.
- Reserve the drippings for the gravy.
Thank you for saving and sharing this Juicy Herb Roasted Turkey recipe on Pinterest. Once you make it, don’t forget to share your pic tagging me at @enrilemoine and using the hashtag #enrilemoine. Thanks!