Turkey with no gravy is like a potato with no salt. Because the leit motiv of my Herb Roasted Turkey is precisely herbs, this gravy is herb infused too.Since the turkey is roasted in a bag with onions, celery and carrots, once the bird is done, there will be plenty of liquid to make this delicate yet flavorful herb gravy.Because the turkey is seasoned with herbs and garlic butter, the liquids are flavorful enough and there is no need to add any salt to the gravy mixture. Besides, I used regular butter to make the roux.
The result is this herb infused turkey gravy you’ll love!
How to make herb infused turkey gravy
To make this recipe you will need a couple of kitchen tools easily found online through my Amazon Affiliate Program. including:
Following is a printable version of my recipe. Thank you for subscribing to my YouTube channel. Happy Holidays!
Herb Infused Gravy
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 4 cups of the reserved juices from the turkey roaster
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- 2 sprigs thyme
- 1 sprig sage
- In a saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter until sizzling hot.
- Stir in the flour.
- Cook, stirring constantly, for about 2 minutes.
- Add the herbs. Slowly stir in the turkey juices.
- Cook, stirring constantly, until the mixture boils and thickens, 3-4 minutes.
- Discard the herbs.
Did you make this recipe?Tag @enrilemoine on Instagram and hashtag it #byenrilemoine. Thank you!
Please check my other turkey related recipes:
- 40 Must-Have Recipes to Elevate Your Memorial Day Cookout - May 24, 2023
- Driving Hyundai’s IONIQ 6 in Savannah: The Future is Today! - May 15, 2023
- Venezuelan Chicha de Arroz: Rice & Milk Drink Recipe - April 12, 2023