This is a sponsored campaign in collaboration with California Strawberries. However, all opinions expressed are my own. These strawberry and mozzarella mini brochettes with basil, are a nutritious, delicious and above all very easy-to-make snack. They are like a Caprese salad on a skewer, but with strawberries instead of tomatoes.
I discovered that strawberries and basil get along very well since the first time I had a strawberry and basil mojito. Now I eat them in salads and I love my bruschettas with fresh goat cheese and strawberries with basil and balsamic vinegar reduction.Did you know that a serving of eight strawberries has more vitamin C than an orange, which is equivalent to 110% of the recommended daily intake? Strawberries are low in sugar and one cup of this fruit rich in antioxidants provides only 50 calories. And there’s more: some studies have shown that eating eight strawberries at least three times a week could help prevent some types of cancer.California Strawberries groups 400 families of farmers dedicated to grow strawberries in about 37,000 acres from Orange County to Monterey Bay. Not in vain California produces 90% of the strawberries we consume in the United States.The best thing about California strawberries is that you don’t have to wait until summer comes to enjoy them: they are cultivated and harvested all year round thanks to the privileged Californian climate, its sandy soils, the Pacific breeze and moderate temperatures.For more recipes and information, visit California Strawberries. To enter to win a $250 Amazon Gift Card, head over to the #GetSnacking campaign page to get the details. The entry is easy – just tag your strawberry creations on Instagram with @castrawberries and include the hashtag #GetSnacking.
Having said that, now I share the recipe for my strawberry and mozzarella mini brochettes with the addition some fresh basil leaves and a drizzle of balsamic vinegar reduction. They are perfect as a snack but also as a appetizer. And they are fun to make. I hope you like my recipe.
STRAWBERRY AND MOZZARELLA MINI BROCHETTES
Strawberry & Mozzarella Mini Brochettes
- 24 strawberries rinsed and without steams
- 12 buffalo mozzarella balls
- 24 leaves of fresh basil
- Balsamic vinegar reduction
- Small bamboo skewers
- Assemble the skewers, starting with a strawberry that you must put upside down so that the skewers remain standing. Continue with a basil leaf, mozzarella, basil and ending with a strawberry. Repeat until finished.
- When serving, drizzle with a drop of balsamic vinegar reduction on top of each skewer so it falls to the base
Did you make this recipe?Tag @enrilemoine on Instagram and hashtag it #byenrilemoine. Thank you!
Thank you for saving and sharing this Strawberry and Mozzarella Mini Brochettes recipe on Pinterest.
- White Wine Sangria Recipe: It Tastes like Summer! - June 8, 2023
- Venezuelan Torta de Plátano Recipe: Ripe Plantain & Cheese Casserole - June 5, 2023
- 40 Must-Have Recipes to Elevate Your Memorial Day Cookout - May 24, 2023