This post is also available in: Español
This Grilled Pork Loin Burgers with Apricot-Chipotle Mayonnaise recipe is part of my collaboration as brand ambassador of the National Pork Board’s “Pork Es Sabor” grilling season. Thank you for reading and supporting the brands that make Savoir Faire possible.This year I decided to take full advantage of the grilling season, and what better way than by grilling with pork! I enjoy using pork because it is an extremely flavorful and accessible protein, allowing us to cook it in a variety of ways creating different savoring tastes.Pork is a protein that cooks quickly, is low in calories and high in nutrients, which means it’s an ideal option when grilling, and you know: there is nothing like pork on the grill because it brings out the best of its flavor.
Look at these grilled pork loin burgers. I asked the butcher to grind me some pork loin, without fat, so that they are as lean as possible, yet still flavorful. Pork loin is one of the cuts classified as lean by the U.S. Department of Agriculture.Since pork is so tasty, I just seasoned it with salt, garlic, and parsley and I assure you that it doesn’t need anything else.Even better: both my kids said these are the best burger ever (and I agree). This is kind of a miracle since they never agree when is about food.Now I have a confession. My burgers are lean, but I succumbed to the temptation of an apricot-chipotle mayonnaise with cilantro and it was amazing!Last, but not least, I’m going to share my delicious grilled pork loin burgers with apricot-chipotle mayonnaise but not before inviting you to watch the next video, subscribe to my YouTube channel and visit www.PorkEsSabor.com for more delicious pork recipes, which is undoubtedly the favorite protein of Hispanics in the United States during grilling season.
Grilled Pork Loin Burgers with Apricot-Chipotle Mayonnaise
- 1 ½ pounds of lean pork loin ground
- 3 garlic cloves minced and then pureed
- Coarse sea salt
- 2 tablespoons parsley finely chopped
- 1/3 cup of mayonnaise
- ¼ cup of apricot jam
- ½ teaspoon pickled chipotle
- 3 tablespoons cilantro finely chopped
- 6 hamburger buns
- In a bowl, place the pork loin and add garlic, salt and, parsley, combine and form 6 patties.
- Place the pork loin burgers on a plate, cover with plastic film and refrigerate until grilling time.
- Turn on the grill and preheat it.
- In a bowl combine mayonnaise, apricot preserve, cilantro, and chipotle, and mix. Refrigerate covered, until serving.
- Grill the pork loin burgers over direct fire covered, for 5 each side, or until the meat thermometer reads between 155˚F and 165˚F.
- Remove from the heat and place the pork loin burgers on aluminum foil, wrap them and let the patties rest for about 5 minutes.
- Grill the bread for 30 seconds.
- Serve the pork loin burgers with lettuce and apricot mayonnaise.
Thank you for saving and sharing this Grilled Pork Loin Burgers with Apricot-Chipotle Mayo recipe on Pinterest.
Buy what you need with the help of my Amazon affiliate links
Price: Check on Amazon
Price: $106.47Was: $120.00
Price: $23.75Was: $35.00
Price: $14.97Was: $29.95