This post is also available in: Español
Chèvre, Strawberry and Basil Bruschetta
- 1 ½ cups of diced strawberries
- 1/3 cup of fresh basil leaves cut into julienne
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 8 slices of artisan bread
- 8 tablespoons of fresh goat cheese at room temperature
- Balsamic vinegar reduction
- In a bowl combine the strawberries with the sugar and basil, stir and marinate at least 15 minutes.
- Toast the bread and spread it with goat cheese.
- Put 1-2 tablespoons of strawberries with basil on toast.
- Sprinkle with a few drops of balsamic vinegar reduction.
Thank you for saving and sharing this Chèvre, Strawberry and Basil Bruschetta recipe on Pinterest.