This post is also available in: Español
Pumpkin Tagliatelle Alfredo. Autumn is my favorite season, out of discussion. And I love all the things you can create out of pumpkins and squashes. When it comes to pumpkin, the recipes come out easy, without complications.Look at these tagliatelle Alfredo with… pumpkin!This is the classic Alfredo sauce with a twist: lemon juice, which gives an interesting touch, to say the least, and pumpkin puree. Besides color, pumpkin puree adds lightness to this rich and unctuous pasta sauce.Since last September we are having this pumpkin Alfredo pasta once a week. Not only because it’s really good. Another main reason is that you can make dinner in 10 minutes: the sauce is made while the tagliatelle are being cooked, and when the pasta is almost al dente you finish the cooking in the sauce.This was lunch a few weeks ago when my dearest fried and life sister Carru surprised me with a visit and we spent a wonderful afternoon and evening just like in the oldies,These pumpkin tagliatelle Alfredo also came to me when my Nestlé friends asked me for a recipe using their Media Crema. This is the canned cream that I never lack, among other reasons because unlike fresh cream you don’t need to refrigerate it. It is the same cream I use to cook sweet and salty recipes.I hope you like my recipe and I encourage you to prepare your Alfredo pasta with pumpkin puree and Nestlé Media Crema.
Pumpkin Tagliatelle Alfredo
- 1 tagliatelle package
- 2 Nestlé Media Crema cans
- the juice of a lemon
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pinch of freshly grated nutmeg
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- Cook the tagliatelle to cook following the package instructions. One minute before the pasta is al dente, remove from heat, strain and reserve.
- In a pan over medium-low heat put the cream, add the lemon juice and stir. Do not worry if lumps form.
- Add the pumpkin puree and stir until it forms a uniform mixture.
- Add the Parmesan cheese and continue stirring until the cheese is incorporated.
- Season with pepper and grate the nutmeg.
- Add salt and stir.
- Continue to cook, stirring constantly until the cheese has melted and the sauce has a creamy and velvety appearance.
- Add the butter and stir.
- Add the tagliatelle and incorporate, making sure the sauce covers all the pasta.
- Cook for a minute more stirring constantly.
- Serve immediately with fresh ground pepper.
Thank you for saving and sharin this Pumpkin Tagliatelle Alfredo Recipe on Pinterest.