- 1/2 pizza dough recipe
- 1/2 cup basic tomato sauce
- ¾ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 6 fresh basil leaves
- Corn meal for the pizza peel
- In the middle rack of the oven, preheat a pizza stone to 450°F.
- Sprinkle the cornmeal on a pizza peel.
- On a floured surface, with a roller, extend the dough and place it on the pizza peel.
- Evenly distribute the tomato sauce.
- Evenly sprinkle the mozzarella cheese.
- Place the pizza on the pizza stone and bake it for 9-10 minutes.
- Take out the pizza from the oven and evenly distribute the basil leaves.