Cheers to my spiked hot chocolate!
Spiked Hot Chocolate
- 4 cups of milk
- 6 ounces 170 gms. of semi bitter chocolate (I used Abuelita by Nestlé)
- 3 ounces of Arakú rum and coffee liquor
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- In a pot over medium heat dissolve the chocolate in the milk, stirring constantly.
- When the chocolate is totally dissolved, whisk with a whisker or milk frothier.
- Serve hot, add ¾ oz of the rum and coffee liquor to every cup.
- Stir with the cinnamon stick.
Thank you for saving and sharing this spiked hot chocolate recipe on Pinterest.0