Tangerine Pumpkins for Halloween.I cannot tell you how much I love these tangerine pumpkins. Aren’t they cute? All you have to do is peel the tangerines and put a piece of celery stalk and presto: you have a healthy Halloween snack in less than five minutes.
The best thing about these treats is the kids can have as many pumpkins as they want.
- 12 whole peeled tangerines
- 2 celery stalks cut into strips to make 12 sticks
- Put a stick of celery on each tangerine to simulate a pumpkin.
Did you make this recipe?Tag @enrilemoine on Instagram and hashtag it #byenrilemoine. Thank you!
I hope you enjoy this idea for Halloween and please don’t forget to save it on Pinterest.
- 40 Must-Have Recipes to Elevate Your Memorial Day Cookout - May 24, 2023
- Driving Hyundai’s IONIQ 6 in Savannah: The Future is Today! - May 15, 2023
- Venezuelan Chicha de Arroz: Rice & Milk Drink Recipe - April 12, 2023