This post is also available in: Español
- 8 egg yolks
- 1 cup of sugar
- 2 cups of milk
- 2 cups of heavy cream
- 2 Tsp. of vanilla extract
- 1 Tsp of freshly ground nutmeg
- 1 pinch of ground cloves
- ¾ cup of Ron de Venezuela Santa Teresa Añejo
- In the vase of a blender, blend the egg yolks, the sugar and the milk until creamy, at least 2 minutes.
- Pour this mixture in a non reactive pot and cook it over medium heat, stirring constantly until it thickens, for about 10 minutes, being careful it doesn’t boil.
- Pour the mixture back in the blender and add the vanilla, cream, nutmeg, cloves and rum.
- Blend until frothy, about 2 minutes.
- Pour in a cup with crushed ice and dust with grated nutmeg.
Thank you for saving and sharing this recipe on Pinterest.