I’ve partnered with Clabber Girl as part of an Influencer Activation to create this Double Chocolate Cranberry Banana Bread recipe. All opinions expressed in my post are my own. Thanks for reading and supporting the brands that make Savoir Faire possible.
The holiday season is all about transforming the ordinary into the extraordinary. Take a look at this delicious double chocolate and cranberry banana bread.
It is so delicious and so festive with the addition of dry cranberries and BAILEYS® Original Irish Cream Baking Chips!
It is so good that it makes the perfect treat for Christmas breakfast and as a homemade present to indulge your family and friends. Just wrap it in a doily and cover it with cellophane, and you will have the most delicious banana bread ever.
Ok. Wait. I know what you are thinking BAILEYS® Original Irish Cream Liqueur is an alcoholic beverage. You are right. But BAILEYS® Original Irish Cream Baking Chips have the flavor or our favorite Irish cream without any alcohol.
They are also kosher dairy, semi-sweet, and distributed by Clabber Girl (yes, the makers of the baking powder I am pretty sure you have in your pantry.) Also, they are conveniently available in your local Walmart and online, so there are no excuses not to bake this holiday season your favorite goodies.
I cannot wait to bake my brown butter chocolate chip cookies. After all this is truly the most wonderful time of the year.
How to Make & Serve Chocolate Cranberry Banana Bread
Following are my best tips to make this banana bread:
- Always use over ripe bananas.
- Use unsweetened cocoa powder: remember ripen bananas are super sweet, and chocolate baking chips and cranberries also bring sweetness to the recipe which includes some sugar too.
- Always bake it in the center of the middle rack of your oven.
- Wait until it is completely cooled down, to slice it.
- Always slice it with a serrated knife.
Please continue for a printable version of my recipe of this super moist, indulgent double chocolate cranberry banana bread.
Thanks for subscribing to my YouTube channel.
Double Chocolate Cranberry Banana Bread
- 3 ripe bananas
- ⅓ cup butter melted
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 egg slightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ¼ cup all purpose flour plus 1 tablespoon to cover the cranberries
- ⅓ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ BAILEYS® Original Irish Cream Baking Chips
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a bowl with a fork puree the bananas.
- Add melted butter and sugar and combine.
- Stir in the egg and vanilla extract.
- In another bowl combine the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and baking soda.
- Add dry ingredients to the banana mixture and stir until well combined.
- In a small bowl, add the cranberries and toss them with 1 tablespoon of flour, and combine to make sure they are all well coated.
- Add the cranberries and the chocolate chips to the batter and carefully fold.
- Spray a 5×9-inch loaf pan with baking spray.
- Pour the batter in the pan and place it in the middle rack of the oven and bake for 55 minutes to 1 hour.
- Let cool down for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the pan and let it cool down completely on a cooling rack before serving.
Did you make this recipe?Tag @enrilemoine on Instagram and hashtag it #byenrilemoine. Thank you!
- 40 Must-Have Recipes to Elevate Your Memorial Day Cookout - May 24, 2023
- Driving Hyundai’s IONIQ 6 in Savannah: The Future is Today! - May 15, 2023
- Venezuelan Chicha de Arroz: Rice & Milk Drink Recipe - April 12, 2023