Mummy Mini Pizzas for Halloween.These mini pizzas for Halloween are super easy and fun to make.Just assemble them by putting some tomato sauce on English muffins, sprinkle with dry oregano, simulate the mommy bandages with sliced mozzarella strips (I bought one partially skim and thinly sliced), and for the eyes: slice black olives pitted. After a few minutes in the oven and you’ll have the perfect snack for Halloween!For me, the funniest thing was to see my two children, in unison and like crows, “picking out the eyes” of the mummies. You know they are brothers in their enthusiasm for pizza and in their foolishness of refusing to taste a single particle of olives.I hope you like this idea, which I had seen in Pinterest, and had been in sight for a long time waiting for it to be Halloween!
Mummy Mini Pizzas
- 4 English muffins cut into halves
- ¾ cup of tomato sauce
- Dried oregano
- 10-12 mozzarella slices cut into strips
- 6 black olives pitted and sliced
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Put 1-2 tablespoons of tomato sauce over the muffins.
- Sprinkle some oregano.
- Simulate the bandages with the cheese, leaving some space for the face where the eyes will go.
- Simulate eyes with two olive wheels.
- Put the mini pizzas in a tray and bake for 5-7 minutes until the cheese begins to melt.
- Remove from the oven and let the mini pizzas stand for about 5 minutes.
Did you make this recipe?Tag @enrilemoine on Instagram and hashtag it #byenrilemoine. Thank you!
Thank you for sharing and saving these mummy mini pizzas for Halloween on Pinterest.