Grilled asparagus with truffle oil.
Grilled asparagus with truffle oil. Because I love spring… Because I love asparagus and it is asparagus season…
Because I love truffle oil…Because I’m in love with grilling and food and life and Florida…Because I never had better asparagus than these ones… but mostly because life is beautiful and flavorful… I’m sharing this grilled asparagus “recipe” (and I’m 100% sure you’ll love it!).For the asparagus on the pictures I used Tuscan herbs as a condiment, but I usually prepare them with salt and pepper. You can also use olive oil instead of truffle oil.
Grilled Asparagus with Truffle Oil
- 2 pounds of asparagus the white portion of the stalk trimmed
- 2-3 Tbs . of truffle oil
- Coarse sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Rinse the asparagus and dry them with paper towels.
- Put the asparagus in a shallow dish, add the oil, salt and pepper and let them marinate for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Place the asparagus in a perforated grilling pan and grill them for 8 to 10 minutes, moving the pan so they don’t burn. You may like to slightly char them for flavor purposes.
Thank you for saving and sharing this grilled asparagus with truffle oil recipe on Pinterest.3