This Crustless Spinach Quiche with Goat Cheese is part of a collaboration with Vive Mejor and DiMe Media. Thank you for supporting the brands that Savoir Faire works with, so I can continue to create delicious, colorful and fun recipes.
Crustless Spinach Quiche with Goat Cheese. I’ve been so busy lately that I really appreciate when I find a recipe that is delicious, easy to cook and that I can make with ingredients I have in my kitchen.
With these Baked Havana Style Eggs, that I decided to re-name crustless spinach quiche, I’m extra appreciative because I just took the concept and worked it out with what I hade in my pantry and fridge.
I found the original recipe at ViveMejor.com. It called for tomatoes and queso fresco. But I used spinach and fresh goat cheese instead, and added some jalapeño pepper finely diced.
The result is a crustless quiche that is flavorful, juicy and can be served for breakfast, brunch, lunch (with a salad), or as an appetizer for dinner.
Crustless Spinach Quiche with Goat Cheese
- 1 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread , plus ½ Tsp. to grease the quiche dish
- ½ cup red bell pepper , finely chopped
- ½ cup red onion , finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. jalapeño pepper finely chopped
- 2 cups spinach
- 4 eggs
- 2 Tbsp. water
- Coarse sea salt
- ½ cup crumbled fresh goat cheese
- Freshly grated black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- With a brush and ½ teaspoon of Country Crock® Spread, grease a pie dish and set aside.
- Melt Country Crock® Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook red bell pepper, onion and jalapeño, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until starting to soften.
- Add spinach and cook 5 minutes or until tender.
- Turnthe vegetable mixture into prepared pie dish.
- Beat eggs, water and salt with a wire whisk.
- Add egg mixture to pie dish.
- Evenly distribute fresh goat cheese on top
- Season with black pepper.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until eggs are thoroughly cooked.
Thank you for saving and sharing this crustless spinach quiche recipe on Pinterest.