Rum Infused Pecan Pie
- 1 basic pie dough recipe
- 2 cups of pecans halves
- ¾ cup of molasses
- ¾ cup of brown sugar
- 3 eggs lightly beaten
- 3 Tbs . of Ron de Venezuela Santa Teresa Añejo
- 2 Tbs . of melted butter
- 1 Tsp . of vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- On a floured surface, roll the dough with a dusted roller, until ½ to ¼ inch thick.
- Transfer the dough to a pie dish and slightly press the bottom and sides of the dish.
- Trim the edges and form a rim, decorating either with fingers or a fork.
- Evenly spread the pecans in the unbaked pie crust.
- In a bowl, combine the eggs, molasses, sugar, rum, butter and vanilla extract.
- Cover the pecans with the custard and bake, on the center rack of the oven for 1 hour.
- Let cool down a couple of hours before serving.
Thank you for saving and sharing this rum infused pecan pie recipe on Pinterest.