This post is also available in: Español
Ají de leche
- 3 cups of whole milk
- 4 seedless jalapeños deveined and thinly sliced
- 6 scallions chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic chopped
- 1 bundle of cilantro chopped
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- Blend the ingredients together in a blender or food processor until a purée is formed.
- Pass the mixture through a strainer and press on the solid bits with a wooden spoon to better extract the liquid.
- Keep the bottle in a sterilized jar with a lid and refrigerate.
Thank you for saving and sharing this ají de leche recipe on Pinterest.