This Grilled Peaches Flatbread with Goat Cheese and Pickled Onion recipe is brought to you by Revol. Thank you for supporting the brands Savoir Faire works with, so I can continue developing fun, colorful and tasty recipes.
There are two things I’m in love now: flatbread and my new appetizer trays. I see flatbread as a white canvas that I can top with colors, textures and flavors, like these grilled peaches with fresh goat cheese and pickled onion.
My appetizer trays are the coolest stuff ever: they come in pairs and I love them because they look like stone, but they are handmade out of ceramic in France by Revol (and you know I have a French name because I’m Venezuelan-American from French descendant.)
So here I go with my newest creation: peaches grilled to perfection, crumbled fresh goat cheese over flatbread, toped with crispy pickled red onions and cilantro, to be served on my super cute appetizer tray.
If you’re a habitué of this blog, you already know that for me all is about setting the table, cooking, entertaining… and in my ideal world everything has to be cute…
I think this need for cute stuff is exacerbated by the fact that boys surround me all the time. So, making everything cute is my way to say: “Hello, I’m a girl and I’m here.”
I’m the happiest girl, cook, and entertainer now that I found Revol and its functional yet elegant serving pieces: all made in France by a family business that for nine generations has mastered the art of manufacturing the best cooking French porcelain.
I hope you like my recipe.
Grilled Peaches Flatbread with Goat Cheese and Pickled Onions
This grilled peaches flatbread, with fresh goat cheese, topped with pickled onions is the perfect appetizer for a family and friends gathering, a romantic dinner or as a main course with a salad for lunch.
- 2 flatbreads
- 1 Georgia peach sliced
- ½ cup crumbled fresh goat cheese
- ½ cup pickled onion
- Preheat the oven to 400˚F. Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a grill pan over medium heat, spray some olive oil and grill the peaches for 3-4 minutes until the grill marks are made in just one side.
- Place the pizza flatbreads on cookie sheet.
- Distribute peach slices and goat cheese on the flat bread.
- Bake for 5-7 minutes until flat bread is toasted.
- Top with pickled onions.
Did you make this recipe?Tag @enrilemoine on Instagram and hashtag it #byenrilemoine. Thank you!
Thank you for saving and sharing this grilled peaches flatbread recipe on Pinterest.
Latest posts by Enri (see all)
- 40 Must-Have Recipes to Elevate Your Memorial Day Cookout - May 24, 2023
- Driving Hyundai’s IONIQ 6 in Savannah: The Future is Today! - May 15, 2023
- Venezuelan Chicha de Arroz: Rice & Milk Drink Recipe - April 12, 2023