Grilled Peaches Flatbread with Goat Cheese and Pickled Onions
- 2 flatbreads
- 1 Georgia peach sliced
- ½ cup crumbled fresh goat cheese
- ½ cup pickled onion
- Preheat the oven to 400˚F. Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a grill pan over medium heat, spray some olive oil and grill the peaches for 3-4 minutes until the grill marks are made in just one side.
- Place the pizza flatbreads on cookie sheet.
- Distribute peach slices and goat cheese on the flat bread.
- Bake for 5-7 minutes until flat bread is toasted.
- Top with pickled onions.
Thank you for saving and sharing this grilled peaches flatbread recipe on Pinterest.