This post is also available in: Español
- 3 Tbs. of butter melted
- 2 cups of buttermilk
- 2 eggs
- 3 Tbs. of sugar
- ½ Tsp. of salt
- 1 Tsp. of lemon zest
- 2 Tsp. of fresh lemon juice
- 1 ½ cups of all purpose flour
- ½ Tsp. of baking soda
- 1 ½ Tsp. of baking powder
- 1 ½ cup of fresh blueberries
- In a bowl, mix the buttermilk, butter and eggs.
- Add the flour, sugar, salt, lemon zest, lemon juice, baking soda and baking powder and stir.
- Add the blueberries and combine.
- Lightly grease a large skillet with butter and heat it until a drop of water flicked onto the surface sizzles immediately and evaporates.
- Pour the batter into the hot surface to form the pancakes.
- Cook over medium heat until bubbles form and begin to break on the surface, about 1 and a half minute.
- Turn the pancake and cook it for 30 seconds.
- Serve hot with butter, honey or maple syrup.
Thank you for saving and sharing this blueberry pancakes recipe on Pinterest.