When it’s about mini food, I’m in. It must be because when I was a little girl, my mom used to cook everything mini for my sister and me. I treasure those memories and every time I have the chance to make mini food, I do it. Look at these tiny burgers, they are super cute, aren’t they? Cheeseburger sliders are easy to handle and if you want more, then get more! Easy! Also you can give your family and friends a variety of flavors and combinations to sample.With the big game in mind, I made my favorite cheeseburgers in slider buns. I made them with Pepperidge Farm slider buns. They come in very convenient 12-count party packages and they don’t have high fructose corn syrup or artificial flavors, so these little buns are a big win! Do you want another win? Click here for a $1 off free coupon.You can chose among white, sesame, potato, sweet & soft, and wheat buns and rest sure they are always baked the right way. This time I picked sweet & soft. I used Munster cheese, which is my favorite when it’s about burgers, red onion, Campari tomatoes to match the size of the buns, and my beef patties.You can caramelize your onions and add Gruyere, blue or your favorite cheese, crispy bacon, pickles and so on. With Pepperidge Farms slider buns, I promise you’ll have everybody’s attention with whatever you put on your slider. Bingo!
Please visit the Pepperidge Farm Community by clicking here, and find more slider recipe inspiration, as well as a coupon for $1 off.
Classic Cheeseburger Sliders
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- ½ cup onion finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 Tbs. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbs. fresh parsley finely chopped
- 1 Tsp. salt
- Black pepper freshly grounded
- 1 party pack of Pepperidge Farms sliders buns sweet & soft
- Butternut lettuce leaves
- Red onion finely sliced
- 2 Campari tomatoes sliced
- 3 slices Munster cheese cut into 4 squares
- Preheat a grill pan to medium-high heat, or even better, preheat a charcoal grill if you can grill outside.
- In a bowl put the ground beef, onion, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, parsley, salt and pepper and combine with a fork.
- With your hands form the patties and place them on the preheated pan or grill, and cook them for 4 minutes.
- Flip the patties and cook them for 4 more minutes, depending on your desired wellness.
- One minute before the patties are done, place the cheese on top. Once done, let the patties rest for 3-5 minutes.
- Open buns and spread half of them with mustard and the other half with mayo.
- Put lettuce in the bottom part of the slider bun.
- Place the patties over the lettuce and continue with tomato and onion.
- Add some ketchup and cover with the other side of the bun.
- Secure with a bamboo skewer and enjoy your big win.
Thank you for saving and sharing this Cheeseburger Sliders recipe on Pinterest.