Roasted Sweet Potato Fries.I still believe that the simpler, the better. And if not, look at these roasted sweet potato fries. They are lightly coated with olive oil, seasoned with coarse sea salt, freshly ground black pepper et voilà: you have the best side dish ever!As they are cut like potatoes fries, these sweet potato fries are roasted in the oven is about 12-15 minutes and to make them crispy, and tastier than French fries, you just have to broil them for 2-3 more minutes .As you can see, there is no rocket science in this sweet potato fries recipe. To watch the video I made for Hispana Global, please clic here. I hope you like both the video and my recipe.
Roasted Sweet Potato “Fries”
- 6 sweet potatoes peeled and cut into sticks
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Coarse sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350˚F and cover a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Put the sweet potato sticks on the baking sheet and sprinkle with olive oil. Combine well with your hands and make sure all the sticks are covered with oil.
- With hands distribute the sweet potato sticks sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 8 minutes and with a spatula stir the sticks. Bake for 4 more minutes.
- Put the oven in broil mode and handle for 2-3 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve immediately.
Thank you for saving and sharing this roasted sweet potato fries recipe on Pinterest.