This post is also available in: Español
Although I prepared the recipe with black linguini, made with squid ink, brought from Italy and bought at Marky’s, a gourmet grocery store here in Miami, this sugo alla puttanesca can be eaten with any kind of noodles
In fact, this is a sauce as simple as it is tasty, which, except for the garlic, is prepared without fresh ingredients, such as even a prostitute would have in his kitchen: tomatoes, olives, capers, anchovies, oregano and peperoncino.
Black Linguini alla Puttanesca
- 1 package of pasta cooked al dente spaghetti or linguini
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic fillet
- 1 28-oz can of peeled tomatoes with their juice
- ⅓ cup black olives seeded, minced
- 4 tablespoons baby capers
- 1 can of anchovy fillets minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Peperoncino red pepper flakes
- In a deep frying pan over medium heat, sauté the garlic in olive oil, until it begins to get golden brown, about 5 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and mash them with a fork.
- Add the olives, capers, anchovies, oregano and peperoncino and cook for about 8-10 minutes.
- Toss peperoncino, add the pasta, stir and serve with chopped parsley.
Thank you for saving and sharing this black linguini alla puttanesca recipe on Pinterest.
[amazon_link asins=’B00DE1CCBW,B00DP2UYGK,B013RDFKBK,B001CK5CGO,B071XHP11Z,B000LRIKQS,B0058DLW5G,B01MYO12AM,B0045W29XK,B000WS3AJ8′ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’lemoine-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’3eaa0461-2352-11e8-8050-35163aedb0ff’]0