This is another recipe that can be done in a jiffy. It is a cilantro salsa by chef Lorena García. I found it in her latest book New Taco Classics. This salsa is perfect to eat with tortilla chips, tacos, arepas, hallaquitas, tostones (green fried plantains) and boiled or fried yucca too. Now that grilling season is here, it’s perfect to sample while the grill is ready and also to garnish meat, poultry and fish. The possibilities are endless. I even had it as a dressing for a lettuce salad. I hope you like it as much as I do.
Servings: 1 cup
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro leaves
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- ½ onion chopped
- 1 clove garlic
- 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon chili
- 1 leaf of iceberg lettuce
- Put all ingredients in a food processor and process by pressing repeatedly until a thick rough sauce is formed.
Did you make this recipe?Tag @enrilemoine on Instagram and hashtag it #byenrilemoine. Thank you!
Thank you for saving and sharing this cilantro salsa recipe on Pinterest.
Latest posts by Enri (see all)
- 40 Must-Have Recipes to Elevate Your Memorial Day Cookout - May 24, 2023
- Driving Hyundai’s IONIQ 6 in Savannah: The Future is Today! - May 15, 2023
- Venezuelan Chicha de Arroz: Rice & Milk Drink Recipe - April 12, 2023