This post is also available in: Español
Pico de Gallo
- 2 cups of Roma tomatoes seeded and finely diced
- 2 cups of white or yellow onion finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 2 cups of cilantro leaves chopped
- 1 Tbs. Jalapeño pepper seeded and finely chopped
- 3 Tbs. of fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tbs. of extra virgin olive oil
- Coarse sea salt
- n a bowl, combine the tomatoes, onion, garlic, cilantro and jalapeño.
- Season with lemon juice, olive oil and salt.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
Thank you for saving and sharing this pico de gallo recipe on Pinterest0