This post is also available in: Español
Leftover Beef Pizzas
- 1 pizza dough recipe
- 3/4 cup of tomato sauce
- 1 leftover steak finely sliced
- 1 leftover hamburger patty chopped
- 1 cup of green onions finely chopped
- 1 ½ cup of mozzarella cheese shredded divided into two
- Corn meal for the pizza peel
- In the middle rack of the oven, preheat a pizza stone to 450°F.
- Sprinkle the cornmeal on a pizza peel.
- On a floured surface, with a roller, extend half of the dough and place it on the pizza peel.
- Evenly distribute the tomato sauce.
- Evenly sprinkle half of the mozzarella cheese for the first pizza and then the hamburger and green onions.
- Sprinkle the rest of the mozzarella.
- Place the pizza on the pizza stone and bake it for 10-11 minutes.
- Take out the pizza from the oven and slice it.
- Repeat with the steak pizza.
Thank you for saving and sharing these leftover beef pizza recipes on Pinterest.0