Lasagna Bolognese with beef and pork
- 1 tablespoon of butter to grease the mold
- 3 cups of bechamel sauce
- 3 cups of Bolognese beef and pork sauce
- 8 sheets of ready-to-bake pasta for lasagna I use Barilla
- ¾ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 tablespoons of parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350˚F and use a brush to smear butter on the bottom and sides of the pan.
- Cover bottom of the pan with a layer of bechamel.
- Place down a layer of pasta, followed by a layer of meat sauce and another layer of bechamel Cover with another layer of pasta and repeat the order with the meat and bechamel. Repeat until you top it with another layer of pasta. Coat it with plenty of bechamel.
- Arrange the mozzarella and sprinkle the Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until the top is lightly browned.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 10-15 minutes before serving.
Thank you for saving and sharing this Lasagna Bolognese with Beef and Pork recipe on Pinterest.