This post is also available in: Español
- 4 seedless watermelon chunks
- 1 ½ oz Ron de Venezuela Santa Teresa Añejo
- 1 oz Rhum Orange Liqueur
- 1 oz fresh lime juice
- 1 oz simple syrup (1 part water, 1 part sugar)
- A pinch of red pepper flakes
- In a mixing glass, muddle the watermelon, add the remaining ingredients and fill with crushed ice.
- Pour, unstrained, into a Margarita glass.
- Garnish with a lime wedge.
Thanks for saving and sharing this Firecracker rum and watermelon cocktail recipe on Pinterest.