This post is also available in: Español
At Soho Beach House there was the producer Roberto Gómez Fernández, the cast including Erick Elías, Daniela Romo, Diana Bracho and Jorge Posa, Univision talent, and journalists and bloggers. And we all enjoyed the first episode of this super production, entirely filmed in Mexico.
So I decided to mix and shake it at home when my friend Diana Tissel came to visit. And it passed the test. Today I mixed up again, this time chez my buddy Ana Cristina Enríquez, who is a Mexican from Chihuahua and can appreciate better than me, for sure, a good tequila cocktail. And my cilantro and jalapeño margarita passed the test again!
Cilantro and Jalapeño Margarita
- 1 ½ oz of Tequila Cazadores Reposado
- ½ jalapeño cut into 4 without veins and seeds
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 ½ oz agave nectar
- 1 ½ oz fresh lemon juice
- In a shaker, pestle cilantro, jalapeno and agave nectar.
- Add the tequila, lemon juice and plenty of crushed ice.
- Shake vigorously until the outside of the shaker starts to condense.
- Strain into a short glass with crushed ice.
- Garnish with a slice of jalapeno.
Thank you for saving and sharing this Cilantro and Jalapeño Margarita recipe on Pinterest. Cheers!
[amazon_link asins=’0762448652,1580089496,1631594184,0764599860,B07B9KLRDC,B00AG3F3V2,B078XN18S7,B00009YB1O,B01GP2MTXW,B01M1RZMGP’ template=’ProductCarouselEn’ store=’lemoine-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’4df501c7-8dcb-11e8-accd-4fc1cddd38fa’]