This post is also available in: Español
Oatmeal with spices, berries and maple syrup
- 3 cups of water
- 1 Tsp. of vanilla extract
- ¼ Tsp. of ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch of freshly ground nutmeg
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 ½ cups of oatmeal
- 1 cup of strawberries sliced
- ¼ cup of maple syrup
- In a pan put the water to boil on medium heat.
- Add all the ingredients but the strawberries and the maple syrup.
- Boil for 5 minutes, stirring.
- Set apart and let stand for 1-2 minutes.
- Serve and top with the berries and maple syrup.
Thank you for saving and sharing this spice & strawberry oatmeal recipe on Pinterest.