Lady Roseta, rum cocktail.
Lady Roseta is the name of the most recent creation of Jim Wrigley, bartender and brand ambassador for Ron Santa Teresa in London.
A perfectly balanced rum concoction, Lady Roseta will be the official cocktail Santa Teresa will be pouring on May 17th at the cocktail extravaganza: The Manhattan Cocktail Classic Gala, to be held at landmark New York City Public Library.
Jim will be in New York, after a short stop in Miami, where he represented Santa Teresa at the Miami Rum Renaissance Festival. He’s expecting to serve about 3,000 Lady Roseta at the biggest cocktail fête the Big Apple has ever experienced.
This cocktail pays tribute to the old Santa Teresa compass rose, designed in 1909 when the Ron Santa Teresa brand was first registered in my home country, Venezuela. Through all these years the rosette has evolved and is printed on all Santa Teresa labels as a symbol of a more than 200 years tradition in the crafting of the finest añejos and rum liquors.
Here is the recipe. I hope you like it. The red roses are from my front yard. At this time of the year, they are blooming as if this is the Garden of Eden.
- 1½ oz Santa Teresa Añejo
- ½ oz peach liqueur
- ½ oz Rhum Orange Liqueur
- ¾ oz fresh squeezed lemon juice
- ½ oz egg white
- Dry shake (without ice).
- Add ice and shake very hard.
- Fine strain into a flute or wine glass.
- Garnish with nutmeg dust and, like Jim says, if for a lady, a flower!
Did you make this recipe?Tag @enrilemoine on Instagram and hashtag it #byenrilemoine. Thank you!
Thank you for saving and sharing this Lady Roseta cocktail recipe on Pinterest.
Latest posts by Enri (see all)
- 40 Must-Have Recipes to Elevate Your Memorial Day Cookout - May 24, 2023
- Driving Hyundai’s IONIQ 6 in Savannah: The Future is Today! - May 15, 2023
- Venezuelan Chicha de Arroz: Rice & Milk Drink Recipe - April 12, 2023