Rum & Mango Batida.
Mango is the king of tropical fruits. Sweet condensed milk is a sweetener I cannot resist. What can be better that mango when it’s mango season in Florida (and Venezuela too) and sweet condensed milk? This Ron de Venezuela and mango batida.
Rum & Mango Batida
- 2 oz Ron de Venezuela Santa Teresa Añejo
- 2 oz sweet condensed milk
- 2 oz fresh mango puré
- In a blender with abundant crushed ice, blend all ingredients until you get a creamy consistency.
- Serve in a rock glass.
- Garnish with a strawberry and a mango wedge.
Did you make this recipe?Tag @enrilemoine on Instagram and hashtag it #byenrilemoine. Thank you!
Thank you for saving and sharing this Rum & Mango Batida on Pinterest.
- 40 Must-Have Recipes to Elevate Your Memorial Day Cookout - May 24, 2023
- Driving Hyundai’s IONIQ 6 in Savannah: The Future is Today! - May 15, 2023
- Venezuelan Chicha de Arroz: Rice & Milk Drink Recipe - April 12, 2023