May there always be work for your hands to do.
May your purse always hold a coin or two.
May the sun always shine on your windowpane.
May a rainbow be certain to follow each rain.
May the hand of a friend always be near you.
May God fill your heart with gladness to cheer you!
- 6 spearmint leaves
- 1 oz of honeydew melon diced
- 3/4 oz Simple syrup one part water, one part granulated sugar
- 1.5 oz Ron de Venezuela Santa Teresa Claro
- 1 oz Midori melon liquor
- 3/4 oz fresh lemon juice
- 1.5 oz club soda
- In a shaker, muddle the spearmint with melon and simple syrup.
- Add the rum, melon liquor and lemon juice, and fill with ice.
- Shake well and strain into a highball glass filled with crushed ice.
- Top off with club soda and garnish with a mint sprig.
Thank you for saving and sharing this melon mojito recipe on Pinterest.