This is the authentic, most delicious Andalusian gazpacho recipe. A cold tomato soup, perfect to be served chilled during summer time.
- 4 cups ripe but firm tomatoes coarsely chopped
- ½ cup cucumber peeled and coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup green bell pepper deveined, unseeded and coarsely chopped
- 1 cup stale bread artisan, French baguette cut into cubes
- 2 garlic cloves chopped
- 1/4 cup wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Coarse sea salt to taste
In the vase of a blender add all the ingredients until liquefied.
Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
Serve chilly in bowls or glasses.
Calories: 370kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 377mg | Potassium: 670mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 2017IU | Vitamin C: 43mg | Calcium: 70mg | Iron: 3mg