This is the authentic, most delicious Andalusian gazpacho recipe. A cold tomato soup, perfect to be served chilled during summer time.
Prep Time5 mins
- 4 cups of ripe tomatoes coarsely chopped
- ½ cup of cucumber peeled and coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup or green bell pepper deveined, unseeded and coarsely chopped
- 1 cup of bread artisan, French baguette cut into cubes
- 2 garlic cloves chopped
- 1/4 cup of wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup o extra virgin olive
- Coarse sea salt to taste
In the vase of a blender add all the ingredients until liquefied.
Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
Serve chilly in bowls or glasses.
Serving: 0g | Carbohydrates: 0g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 0mg | Potassium: 0mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 0IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 0mg | Iron: 0mg