This is the authentic, most delicious Andalusian gazpacho recipe. A cold tomato soup, perfect to be served chilled during summer time.
Prep Time5 mins
- 4 cups of ripe tomatoes coarsely chopped
- ½ cup of cucumber peeled and coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup or green bell pepper deveined, unseeded and coarsely chopped
- 1 cup of bread artisan, French baguette cut into cubes
- 2 garlic cloves chopped
- 1/4 cup of wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup o extra virgin olive
- Coarse sea salt to taste
In the vase of a blender add all the ingredients until liquefied.
Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
Serve chilly in bowls or glasses.