Anchovy and Zucchini Linguine
These anchovy and zucchini linguine are the perfect lunch or dinner for spring or summer time. The best part? They are ready in 15 minutes.
- 1 package of linguine cooked al dente
- 6 cups of shredded zucchini
- 6 garlic cloves crushed
- 2 cans of anchovy fillets in olive oil 4 ounces
- Red pepper flakes to taste
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Grated Parmesan cheese I used Grana Padano
Add 3 tablespoons of olive oil in a large saucepan on medium heat.
In a mortar, muddle the anchovy fillets until they become a paste.
Add the garlic and anchovy puree to the saucepan and cook for 1 minute.
Add the zucchini and red pepper flakes and sauté for about 5 minutes.
Add the linguine and stir. You may need to add more olive oil.
Serve with grated cheese.