All six veggies in this salad are raw and crispy, colorful and nutritious. The seventh flavor comes from a delicious homemade vinaigrette.
Servings: 6 people
- 4 cups of Romaine lettuce leaves, rinsed and cut
- 1 tomate, cut into 8 wedges
- ¼ cup onion, finely julienned
- 1 cup raw broccoli, rinsed and cut into "little trees"
- ¾ cup carrot, lenghtwise cut into fine strips
For the vinaigrette
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Salt to taste
In a salad bowl put the raw veggies in this order: lettuce, tomatoes, onion, broccoli, carrot and green bell pepper.
In a small bowl mix all the ingredients for the vinaigrette until emulsified.
Serve the salad on individual bowl with 2-3 tablespoons of vinaigrette.