The perfect appetizer or side dish for your summer bbq, this grilled ratatouille can be eaten as a main dish too.
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time15 mins
Total Time1 hr 30 mins
- 1/3 cup Mazola® Corn Oil
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 sprig of fresh rosemary
- 2 sprigs of fresh time
- ½ red onion quartered
- 1 eggplant cut in ½ inch cubes
- 1 zucchini cut in ½ inch cubes
- 1 yellow squash cut in ½ inch cubes
- 2 to matoes cut in ½ inch cubes
- 1 red bell pepper julienned
- 1 yellow bell pepper julienned
- 1 green bell pepper julienned
- Coarse sea salt
- Black pepper freshly ground
- Fresh parley to garnish
In a large bowl, add all the veggies.
Add the oil, herbs, salt and pepper.
With your hands mix to make sure all the veggies are well coated with the oil.
Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to 1 hour.
Preheat the grill to medium high.
Brush a grill pan or basket with oil.
Grill the veggies, stirring occasionally until they are tender, 10-15 minutes.
Veggies taste better when they are somewhat charred.